Saturday, May 9, 2015

May the Fourth- Star Wars Original Trilogy: Jedi

Last weekend I did this > Star Wars Prequel Trilogy

Monday I did this > Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope Blog Post

Wednesday I did this > Star Wars Original Trilogy: Empire

And tonight- Friday I'm doing this!


Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Released: May 25, 1983
Rated: PG


And we start off with some poor Imperial worker getting the shit scared out of him when Vader comes and tells him the Emperor is coming.
Then R2-D2 and C-3PO go to see Jabba 
Yah you suck at rescuing people Leia....but that's okay.
Luke shows up- full Jedi knight now apparently...delusions of grandeur yada yada yada 
The one guy's sad that he killed his monster creature.
Everyone looks older...
Awww the redesigned Sarlacc creature.... so sad....what was wrong with the gaping hole with teeth?
Does everyone enjoy Lando as much as I do? I hope so
37 minutes in, no clear drinking game identified...
Hey it's the Emperor. Does he has a cane?
And yay Luke keeps his promises! But sad cause Yoda dies...or returns to the force or whatever he said in Episode I...
Everytime someone dies? Lots of people die in this one right?
44 minutes in seriously bored...
Didn't I used to like Return of the Jedi? Okay fine I still like it, but...
Oh good, ghosty force Obi-Wan...let's have a heart to heart
Yah Luke call him on his bullshit
Obi-Wan takes all the credit what about Qui-Gon/Aslan/Zeus/Ra's
Yay Admiral Ackbar!
"Good luck, you're gonna need it" - I say this all the time and no one gets the reference...it makes me so sad. My dad does...
PAUSE... we interrupt this viewing to go Paint with a Twist...
Okay, we're back and Chewie is flying casually...
My dad's dogs are about to make their debut! Shitzu's make adorable rebels!
So Stormtroops can't shoot or fly...so what are they good for again? I feel like they were so much more competent when they were the Jedi's Clone Army...
I mean they did rescue the Jedi forces several times... then the Empire takes them over and the suck, besides their quantity.
Seriously Mark Hamill looks old...
I agree with R2 it is pretty there.
Oooh look it's the Ewoks!
They're just to cute to be anything else. Adorable, I just want to cuddle one! But then I remember they're people in suits...and that's not okay.
Poor Han so worried about Leia...poor Leia so trusting of small woodland animals...
Lol, yes Chewie because something dead in a tree is the perfect thing to mess with!
EWOKS! Lots of them!
I like the pretty grey haired one...
So like all of the Cannibal Scene in the 3rd or 2nd Pirates movie is taken from here right? Which Pirates was that? At World's End? I think so...or Dead Man's Chest...dammit I get those confused.
And they're able to immediately make clothes appropriate for Leia...
Awwww the baby Ewok is adorable.
Shock em R2! Get 'em!
She died when you were born! That's like really very young not just regular young...
Oooh I wonder if in the new trilogy Leia will be a Jedi too! Oooh!
Vader is so totally slacking on the killing...geesh...
Did any other Jedis wear black besides Anakin? I don't remember seeing any of the others besides father and son...
Don't you bring Obi-Wan into this!
Uuhhg still 30 more minutes...I'm over this. I'll finish it in the morning...
Okay last time...
So why does Vader have to pick up the Emperor, why didn't he use the Force or a light saber...
Use the Force Luke your dad is mostly machine and heavy...
Also why does Vader die so easily when everyone else lives forever it seems? Is he dying of a broken heart like his wife?
So how does Luke know that Jedis are burned? Seriously does he just like know Jedi shit and not have to be taught?
Will he teach his sister? I have so many questions!
Also when you kill the Stormtrooper/Clones leader how do they know who to follow?
Also the new clips at the end piss me off still...All of them.
Uuuuhgg.



So these movies are just fun. Good entertainment, okay story, but really fun. I love the cheeseyness of them after being on the shelf for 30ish years so it's just fun. I enjoyed this whole re-wartch from the Prequels to the Original and am looking forward to the December release of the new ones! Although I'm a little disappointed it's not may when the other 6 were all released in May...I think that was cool. Now to get back to studying for my LSAT in less than a month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment