Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I am loving this- stumbled on to this through one of my favorite blogs Walk Slowly, Live Wildly and it just happy, simple, easy and very summery so I'm gonna try to do this occasionally...the originator has a great collection of these with lots of people apparently doing this for the summer The Simple Woman's Daybook too.

FOR TODAY ... Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Outside my window...
I see an empty room with lots of tables and chairs

I am thinking...
That the office is very cold today and I'm ready to go home and get warm

I am thankful for...
Spending time with my mom, birthmom, sister and best friend last night having a night out in the country once a week with my favorite people helps keep me relaxed

From the learning rooms...
The students have gone home but I'm sure there are some on campus somewhere learning great things

From the kitchen...
(at home) I know there are pieces of the flowers I cut up this morning waiting to be cleaned up

I am wearing...
My cheerleading shoes from cheer camp back in 2007 I don't get to wear them often, my short black skirt from Old Navy and my Be Prepared SAC shirt from welcome week 2008. And my hair in a ponytail which I rarely do cause it gives me a headache...

I am going...
To see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince again for the 3rd time but this time at an IMAX theatre

I am reading...
I am reading Alain de Botton's On Love for the 900th time but I can read it over and over again because it is amazing! I only let myself read it while out to lunch by myself so I maybe get to read it like once a week, but if you haven't read it you must!

I am hoping...
That my date tonight isn't totally shocked about my messy apartment because I haven't been home enough lately to clean it...

I am hearing...
My co-workers gossiping cause its the last hour of work and everyone gets a little lazy and it's easier to chat than do work.

Around the house...
My guitar music is strewn on the floor because I turned my ceiling fan on high and it blew them all over my living room and dining room.

One of my favorite things...
Going to Thursday Night Music Club every week to see my family and play guitar and sing. Its so peaceful and relaxing and a great way to go into Friday.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Going to see Harry Potter tonight, Thursday Night Music Club tomorrow, Orientation on Thursday and Saturday, and then resting rest rested

No comments:

Post a Comment